Information We Collect
We collect information from you when you use our website or services, including:
- Personal information, such as your name, email address, and phone number, that you provide to us when you fill out a form on our website or contact us for more information.
- Payment information, such as your credit card number and billing address, that you provide to us when you purchase our services.
- Usage information, such as how you use our website and services, and the pages and content you view.
We may also collect information from you through cookies and other tracking technologies. Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Tracking technologies may include web beacons, tracking pixels, and other similar technologies. We use these technologies to help us understand how you use our website and services, and to personalize and improve your experience.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our website and services.
- To communicate with you about our services and respond to your inquiries.
- To process your orders and deliver the services you have purchased.
- To personalize and improve your experience on our website.
- To send you marketing and promotional materials, if you have opted in to receive such communications.
- To protect the security and integrity of our website and services.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers who assist us in operating our website and providing our services, such as payment processors and hosting providers.
- With third parties who perform services on our behalf, such as marketing and advertising companies.
- In response to legal requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or to protect the rights and property of CYBN Network Solutions and our users.
- With third parties in the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or part of our business.
We will not sell your personal information to any third party.
Your Choices and Rights
You have the following choices and rights with respect to your personal information:
- You can opt out of receiving marketing and promotional materials from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in such communications.
- You can access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information by contacting us at [email protected].
- You can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request data portability by contacting us at [email protected].
- You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at [email protected].
- You have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority if you believe that we have violated your privacy rights.
Data Retention and Security
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services, fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us at [email protected].